*** OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS ***
UPDATE 09 May 2017 (New Commission Type)
I've been churning out full-blown pics for a while now and, for a change, I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a new type of commission with full (or half-body), single character
on gray/white background
only? This is to add some variety in what I do and therefore give my creative muscle some rest by just drawing characters simple poses without having to deal with scenery. This would also cost a bit less so would be great for anyone with tight budget.
Cost of one would be $30 USD
. You and any one of your friends can also get 2 (or more) of these for $25 USD each
. Note, though, that this is for single character drawings only so no additional characters, vehicles, droids, pet, big machinery, furniture, etc., in the same pic. Guns and personal accessories are fine. Also, no variants for this type (such as alternative armor, helmet/non-helmet). Just simple character drawing.
For inquiries or to commission me, please send me a note or email me at KaRolding@gmail.com.
I will be leaving town in a few hours to attend to some family matters but I should be back tomorrow afternoon or evening to respond to notes or email and to work on remaining commissions.
PS: Regular commissions and headshots also still available!
(see below).*** Entry 08 March 2017 ***
* Single Character drawing (with simple background): $35 USD
* Additional characters in the same drawing: $20/each
* Vehicles, mechs, animals/creatures, and complex machinery, weaponry, etc.: add $20/each
* Complex backgrounds (As a general rule, I won't do them, but ask me anyway as it might be something I'm capable of doing. Price dependent on complexity).
* NEW: Headshot (single character only): $20 USD
* Other special requests (Ask me. I'll see what I can do).
* I may add to the price if the piece or character is extraordinarily complex to draw, or if it requires me to provide a significant amount of creative input into the character's design.
What I'll do:
* Drawings of original character(s)
* Drawings of existing/mainstream character(s) from different media (i.e., fanart)What I can't/won't do:
* Porn (nothing against it; just can't do it)
* Extreme gore (but really, really extreme. I don't mind Deadpool movie-level carnage).
* Comic-book pages
* Character concept/design (from scratch) and/or turnarounds.
* Drawings of real people (can't do likeness)
* BDSM (again, nothing against it, but those cordage and tying techniques are often too complex for me to wrap my head around. I'm fine with DID, though)
* Others that I'm forbidden, either by law or fear of lawsuit, to draw.What I'll need from you:
* A short description of what you want to see in the drawing (please be clear and concise).
* Visual references (for characters, weapons, vehicles, etc.)
If interested, please contact me either through DA Note
or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
. As soon as we have agreed on the commission, I'll give you a rough estimate on when I can start work on the commission. Sometimes things don't go as planned though, so if you think you would need a drawing on a certain date of if the commission will have a strict deadline then, in that case, might not be the best man for the job. My schedule these days are somewhat erratic, though I try my best to deliver as fast as I can.
I can accept payment through PayPal
(will provide the info during the exchanges). You may send payment after you get the rough draft, or upfront if you are so inclined.
Please note that this is for private commissions only. If the purpose of the drawing is commercial, please ask first so we can negotiate a different set of terms and rates.
If you have questions, please feel free to Note or E-mail me.